Friday, January 11, 2013

Faith and the Pursuit of Images


In this Year of FAITH I’m trying to pay particular attention to the word faith in scripture.
How will faith impact my ability to capture some interesting images this year? Do I have faith that I will make some interesting images in 2013? Do I have faith that God will put me in the position to get the attention-grabbing photographs?
Yesterday’s scripture reading in 1John 5: 3-4 offers some motivation for all of us in whatever we’re seeking to achieve or pursue this year in our lives.


And his commandments are not burdensome, for whoever is begotten by
God conquers the world. And the victory that conquers the world is our faith.


If I can harness that kind of faith, then I should able to capture some interesting images this year. Like the students above, I’m praying that it happens.

Michael Alexander, Staff Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment